Mi India: Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 8T in the Europian market that is a new version of Redmi Note 8. The smartphone was leaked several times and now it is official. The big highlight of the device is NFC support. The Redmi Note 8T is the Europian version of Redmi Note 8. Apart from the NFC and 18W fast charger, every spec is same as Redmi Note 8. However, Xiaomi Didn’t say anything about global launch of the device.
Redmi Note 8T price
The Redmi Note 8T price starts at EUR 179 (14,000 INR) for the 3GB+32GB variant. Two higher models are there one is 4GB+64GB storage with a price tag of EUR 199 (15,600 INR) and another one is 4GB+128GB storage that is priced at EUR 249 ( 19,600 INR). The device is available for purchase through Mi.com, FNac, Darty, Electro Depot, Auchan and Mi Home stores. It will debut soon in the UK, Netherlands, Luxemburg, and Belgium.
Redmi Note 8T specifications and features
- The device comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD panel with 500nits of brightness and Gorilla Glass support.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 processor with Adreno 610 GPU.
- It comes with the three storage variants 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB, and 4GB+128GB storage.
- The smartphone houses a quad rear camera set up a 48-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP secondary sensor, and two 2-Megapixel image sensor with dual-LED flash.
- There is a 13-Megapixel front camera that supports AI face unlock, AI scene detection, AI portrait selfie, AI Beauty, and Palm Shutter.
- It supports 128GB storage that is expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- The device loaded with the 4000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging with quick charge 3.0.
- Connectivity options such as NFC that is the big highlight, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The smartphone is available in three color options – Moonlight White, Moonshadow Grey, and Starscape Blue color options.