Mi News: Chinese tech giant Xiaomi officially unveiled the Xiaomi Mi Watch at the product launch event in Beijing. Alongside the Mi TV 5 Series and Mi CC9 Pro smartphone. It is the first smartwatch of the company. Mostly its design is similar to Apple watch. Xiaomi has teased Mi Watch before the launch by showcasing a hands-on video that showed the user interface.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Price
There is a premium version of the smartwatch that has four curved sapphire glass protection, stainless steel chain strap, stainless steel body with a ceramic back cover. That has a price tag of CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,000 INR). According to Xiaomi, the basic model of the Mi Watch is priced at CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs, 13,000 INR). The company doesn’t tell anything about the launch in the outside market.
Xiaomi Mi Watch specifications & features
- The Mi Watch comes with a 1.78-inch AMOLED panel with a pixel density of 326PPI.
- It comes with curved Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the front and rubber strap.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 series processor.
- It has a 570mAh battery that will last 36 hours on a single charge.
- The device runs on Google’s Wear OS with custom MIUI skin on top.
- It has just 1GB RAM and 8GB storage.
- Connectivity options such as Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and NFC support.
- There are also some fitness features like – reject calls, read and send the message, email check, music playback.
- Additionally, the Mi Watch has some sensors like – sleep tracking, stress tracking, body energy tracking, heart rate sensor, and a six-axis sensor.
- It has dark mode and downloadable apps support.
- The device is waterproof and comes with a matt finish aluminum alloy design.
- It has a rotating digital crown on the side like an Apple watch.
- It is available in silver and black color options.